2012 Infiniti 5th - 3750RL Holding tank questions - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2016, 01:00 PM   #1

2012 Infiniti 5th - 3750RL Holding tank questions

Hi there,
We just purchased this unit a few weeks ago and are having problems with the holding tanks gates on all tanks and the gauges for all of them.
We have tried filling up the tanks, using gauge sensor cleaner as instructed including numerous tank flushes on the black, but all the tanks seem stuck on 2/3's full on the monitor.
The bigger issue is I think the former owner left the gates open all the time as they are very hard to open and close and in fact don't close all the way. I suspect there is sludge build up on the bottom of the tanks and near the gates which is why they won't open/close easily, but this is just an assumption.

Yesterday one handle became disconnected for the one of the grey as I tried to close it but fortunately I believe it is left in the open position.

Here are my questions.
1) does any one know how to access the gate valves for the black and 2 treys on this unit so they can be changed out??
2) has anyone had issues trying to fill the fresh water tank. Seems it doesn't take much water before it is full. Maybe 10 or so gallons and the gauge shows only 1/3 when it is full.
3) any idea's on how to deal with improving the gauge readings?

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

Globetrotter

Globetrotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:57 PM   #2

Please consider this post closed. I have found help elsewhere.
Surprising that no one else has experienced any of these issues.

Globetrotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 03:10 PM   #3
Site Team

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
Please consider this post closed. I have found help elsewhere.
Surprising that no one else has experienced any of these issues.
May not be other Infinity owners here? Sometimes it takes a couple of days for people to figure out what you are asking and get back on the forum. I check in most days, but sometimes don't. I don't have the answer to you problem because I am not familiar with the Infinity. FWIW I use the GeoMethod of keeping my tanks clean and have never had a problem with sensors. When I have time and money I typically upgrade to the SeeLevel Tank Monitors, they are much better than the OEM stuff.

Aaron
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote