Max size tv for 201QB - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2021, 11:10 PM   #1

Saskatchewan
Max size tv for 201QB

Hi all! New on here and looking forward to learning all kinds of good stuff. I want to install a tv on our Kodiak 201QB (2019) I can't get into it until 2 days before we leave for the lake and I can't find any specs on how big a tv we can install. The manual I downloaded is somewhat lacking in specifics.

Can anyone here guide me in this. I want to buy the tv and mount and install it at the lake. Thanks for any info!

cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:06 PM   #2

Alabama
We also have a 201QB, we bought our 2018 one year old and the previous owners took the TV but left the mount. Unfortunately, the mount location would only allow a small 24" TV to be mounted. I had an Insigna 32" I wasn't using and decided it could be mounted if I relocated the mount, the TV only weighs 12.2 pounds and I would still be using the factory installed backer for the mount. It worked perfectly and has been there successfully for three years and over 10K miles. I hope this helps.

tony_chapman2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:12 PM   #3

Saskatchewan
Thanks for the reply. I managed to get into another one and was able to measure. I bought a 32" and a locking mount. It looks like the tv should just fit without getting in the way of the bathroom door. Which mount do you have? I ended up ordering a Mounting Dream lockable one. I think the mounting plate is large enough for this.
cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote