12v power problem in Zone 2 on 2019 Kodiak 248bhsl
My "zone 2" 12v circuit keeps blowing the 15amp fuse instantly. Some background and things ive checked:
- owned the unit for 1.5 years, issue just randomly started recently.
- zone 2 circuit is the overhead lights, bathroom lights/fan, pantry lights, co detector, fridge control, range hood light/fan, oven lights, outside kitchen light.
- no mods have been to done to cause this.
- no other 12v issues occurring. Bedroom lights, thermostat, outside lights, slide, waterpump, etc. All work.
- ive pulled the range hood down and all zone 2 lights down, no broken or loose wires or anything touching metal.
- i have continuity between the zone 2 power lug and ground bar, so there is a short to ground somewhere i think.
Any ideas on where to look? Hate to dig into the walls, roof or sealed underbelly unless i have to. Thanks!