2014 3818, how do you tune the radio? - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-24-2020, 11:40 PM   #1

Washington
2014 3818, how do you tune the radio?

Howdy All,

I know this is a really stupid question to be asking after 6 years of ownership, please feel free to laugh but help me if you can.

I can't for the life of me figure how to change stations on the radio in my toy hauler, I can turn the unit off and on, use the disk player, set the volume and change modes but the radio is stuck on FM 87.3 and I can't no matter which control I use get it to change stations, yeah I know, dumb huh.

Dave

Old 12-25-2020, 03:11 AM   #2

Wyoming
Kinda hard to help, not knowing which radio is in your rig. Some had Sony’s, some have Furion’s, other Kenwood’s, etc

Suggestion: find the brand & model number of the unit, the do a Google search for the owner’s manual. The info can usually be found somewhere on the front face of the unit... but if not, remove it from the enclosure next find the sticker on the case.

2018 BMW R1200GS RALLYE
ATCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 03:40 AM   #3

Washington
Howdy Tom,

I hadn't thought to take it out and find model number, afraid of screwing something up and losing all the other functions. I'll take a look at it and see if its something a person can remove with breaking something else.

Dave