TV mounting in 2019 Aspen Trail 1700BH - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2024, 02:23 PM   #1

Montana
TV mounting in 2019 Aspen Trail 1700BH

Hello all you happy campers! I’ve had my camper for just over 3 years and I’ve been trying to find a creative way or a good place to mount a small tv. I have been thinking about mounting an under the cabinet style tv mount on the bottom of the overhead shelf in the front. Have any of you done this or know or the cabinet is substantial enough for maybe 10 pounds to hang from it? I have a 2019 Aspen Trail 1700BH. I don’t need it hooked up to the cable jack that’s on the set of kitchen cabinets so putting it under those cabinets won’t work due to have something already attached. Thank you! And safe travels and happy camping!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4491.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	7654  

Camper406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 12:41 PM   #2

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper406 View Post
Hello all you happy campers! I’ve had my camper for just over 3 years and I’ve been trying to find a creative way or a good place to mount a small tv. I have been thinking about mounting an under the cabinet style tv mount on the bottom of the overhead shelf in the front. Have any of you done this or know or the cabinet is substantial enough for maybe 10 pounds to hang from it? I have a 2019 Aspen Trail 1700BH. I don’t need it hooked up to the cable jack that’s on the set of kitchen cabinets so putting it under those cabinets won’t work due to have something already attached. Thank you! And safe travels and happy camping!
I wonder what he did with the tv????
franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rv tv mount