3970 Recieved - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2015, 04:49 PM   #8

Utah
Congratulations Bob.Stone!!! We recently purchased the 3970 and have yet had the chance to take it on the road. We had several things noted that need to be resolved by the dealer, but so far they have been awesome and have mailed us the missing items. We plan on taking the rig up next year for the warranty work. Unfortunately we have not run water through it yet since it's winterized. I hope we don't find issues there. One thing I have noticed is the "attention to detail" is lacking some, but when I posted here before picking mine up and shivering in my shoes, everyone was so helpful. At the end of the day we are prepared to make minor fixes ourselves and hope the dealership will make good on all the others. A good dealership is key, I believe, and remember you can find a different one if the one you purchased from is not responsive. Just relax and enjoy your rig. We are!!! In our yard anyways. LOL
everydayrvr is offline   Reply With Quote