1993 Dutchmen Classic blowing 15a fuse
Hi. I have a 1993 Dutchmen Classic 5th Wheel. I bought a new battery for it. All lights, furnace, fridge, seemed to work ok. The next day, the battery was dead. I think the gas sniffer drained the battery. The sniffer wires were unhooked from the battery when I got the camper, but I hooked them up when installing new battery.
I noticed the last accessory fuse (15amp) was blown. ( last fuse on right in picture below red wire) I replaced it and it immediately blew again. Is this fuse for battery charging system or power converter, or appliance? I don't think my battery is charging when hooked to my truck.
Also, should there be a ground cable connected from the negative battery terminal to the trailers metal frame? Mine doesn't have one. Thanks in advance for your advise and guidance.