Originally Posted by LydieCakes
I am looking to purchase a Kodiak 201QB. I was curious of any mods or upgrades people have done once they got their units?
Is their a lot of dead space behind false cabinets that can be utilized? Etc.
Share some pics. Tell me about Ur unit.
I would love some new ideas, tips, and must do... for this new camper.
Thanks so much!
This is what we've done so far:
- Replace all the plastic faucets.
- Replaced legs on the table with shorter legs.
- Added reading lights over the bed.
- Added Maxxfan fans (7500k with remote)
- Replaced mattress with Ikea queen. (best upgrade so far)
- Added electric tong jack (worth the money)
-Upgraded the grill top on the stove.
-Lowered the medicine cabinet 3 inches (My wife is short)