2014 Kodiak 331RLSL Slide Out Wiring Help - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2024, 01:11 AM   #1

Florida
2014 Kodiak 331RLSL Slide Out Wiring Help

Hello all.

I bought a 2014 Kodiak 331RLSL 2 weeks ago. All the slides worked when I bought it. Today the dinette slide stopped working. I pressed the switch and nothing happened. No noise, no click.

I tested the switch by swapping the wires from the kitchen slide and to the dinette switch and the dinette switch operates the kitchen slide just fine so the switch was not the problem.

These are the problems:

1. The dinette slide switch has 4 wires; 2 of them are red and 2 of them are black; All solid color wire. I totally forgot to mark the dinette wirings so now I cannot connect the wires back to the dinette slide switch the way them were.

2. Of the dinette wiring, this is what I remember: on the left side were 3 pins: 1 red at the bottom; 2 black on the other 2 pins. On the right side of the switch, one red in the middle pin. How do I test which wire is +ve and which one is -ve? Or which one is the motor wire?

All the slide and awning switches are 4 pin momentary switches. My question is:
why only the dinette slide switch and awning switch has 4 wires while other 2 slide switches has 3 on the switch.

Is there a wiring schematic for 2014 Kodiak 331RLSL?

Also, I found a Lippert remote control for slides but I only hear clicks and no action from any of the slides. Click must be from the relays that operate the slides. Do I have bigger problem that I haven't discover yet?

I appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Kin
KinFu is offline   Reply With Quote

« Hello | - »