I have found that every RVr has their own magical tricks and hacks so I figured I would start a thread to share them. Here are my top 10:
1. First a get 2 rolls of non sliding liners and put it in EVERY cabinet (the green stuff in the picture below)
2. Also put it in between every stacked pot, pan, and plate, keeps them from sliding while towing and also keeps the non stick layer from rubbing away.
3. Magnetic Knife holders work great!
4. Containers / bags that you can pull out and look through make things much easier to find.
5. Those 3M plastic hooks with command adhesive are very useful around the camper, the 2 placed on the door under the sink allow us to hang shopping bags as trash bags and when the door closes the shelf pinches the bag mostly closed at the top keeping the smells in.
6. LED Bulb replacement from E-Bay is cheap and makes boon docking much easier on the battery.
7. That's not coffee in there!
To be Continued as I cannot add more pictures.