2016 Voltage 3990 Sofa wiring - Dutchmen Owners

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-27-2018, 01:47 PM   #1
Member
 
Black Ops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Montgomery
Posts: 13
Texas
2016 Voltage 3990 Sofa wiring

Hello
Where can I buy the wire harness for the 5 person couch for the heat & massage & Led. A parts manual or diagram would help. Tryed LCI-customer service no help.

Thanks
Robert
__________________

Black Ops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 02:02 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
sundancer 87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tahlequah
Posts: 2,848
Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ops View Post
Hello
Where can I buy the wire harness for the 5 person couch for the heat & massage & Led. A parts manual or diagram would help. Tryed LCI-customer service no help.

Thanks
Robert
You'll probably end up fabricating your own harness. What happened to yours?
__________________

__________________
2013 Voltage 3800, 2012 Chevy 3500 HD
2010 Yamaha V Star 950
2009 Yamaha Raider
Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Caravanners
sundancer 87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 02:10 PM   #3
Member
 
Black Ops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Montgomery
Posts: 13
Texas
When the trailer was delivered had the wrong color dark drown instead of Black we ordered sofa. So the dealer had to change it out and the Brown sofa was given to us free of charge.
But they used the harness off the Brown sofa for the black one. Put the brown sofa in my theater room so I need a new harness to use the heat & massage and turn on the blue led.
Black Ops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 02:36 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
sundancer 87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tahlequah
Posts: 2,848
Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ops View Post
When the trailer was delivered had the wrong color dark drown instead of Black we ordered sofa. So the dealer had to change it out and the Brown sofa was given to us free of charge.
But they used the harness off the Brown sofa for the black one. Put the brown sofa in my theater room so I need a new harness to use the heat & massage and turn on the blue led.
It shouldn't be too hard to duplicate the harness by following the layout of the original one, if it's accessible.

A good automotive electrical mechanic could fashion one probably. I used to build them for burned engine compartments and rewired harnesses on motorcycles but that was back in the days when we repaired things and not automatically replaced.
__________________
2013 Voltage 3800, 2012 Chevy 3500 HD
2010 Yamaha V Star 950
2009 Yamaha Raider
Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Caravanners
sundancer 87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 02:50 PM   #5
Member
 
Black Ops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Montgomery
Posts: 13
Texas
I can't get to the new sofa no room and I would have to unscrew every thing to get to it.
If I can get part numbers or a place to buy it I think it would be much easier.
Black Ops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:01 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
sundancer 87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tahlequah
Posts: 2,848
Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ops View Post
I can't get to the new sofa no room and I would have to unscrew every thing to get to it.
If I can get part numbers or a place to buy it I think it would be much easier.
It would be much easier if there was a part number or a schematic but those things only exist in the installer's head.

You are left to your own devices in most cases with some of this RV stuff.
__________________

__________________
2013 Voltage 3800, 2012 Chevy 3500 HD
2010 Yamaha V Star 950
2009 Yamaha Raider
Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Caravanners
sundancer 87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Dutchmen RV or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
×