1994 Dutchmen Royal - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > Dutchmen Owners Registry
Click Here to Login

1994 Dutchmen Royal

Registry
RV Name
Year 1994
Make Dutchmen
Model Royal
Length 30’ ?
1994 Dutchmen Royal
Basic Info I “accidentally” bought this Dutchmen the other day. It was only $1,000 so I dropped the cash quick knowing it needed a lot of work. However, primary goal is to pull it to my farm 100 miles away and work on it there. That’s where it will live most of the time serving as an occasional hunting hangout. As I update it, we will start taking some weekend trips so the family can enjoy it.
Exterior
1994 Dutchmen Royal Exterior 1994 Dutchmen Royal Exterior

Interior
1994 Dutchmen Royal Interior
Clearly there is work to be done.

Tow Vehicle
2016 Ford F-250 Lariat (shortbed)
B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch
Companion Fifth Wheel
Comments: 1 / Views: 1634
Old 05-05-2019, 02:38 AM   #2

Florida
Smile working on the trailer

If you have the time , money and patience working on that trailer can be fun. I must stress to check those tires before you try to haul it to the hunting camp. I see so many tire problems on the rv's. They also say the tires are under inflated , over inflated or over 4 years old. It is such a shame to see someone on the side of the road changing a tire on their Trailer and unfortunate damage to the side of their trailer from the tire beating the crap out of the side. China bombs are a popular description of the tires they put on rv trailers. The last blowout I saw from a guy and his trailer caused 1000.00 to fix. Also check those tires for proper PSI and age.
edwin sandel is offline   Reply With Quote