Kodiak :: 2020 Dutchman Kodiak 201QB - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > Dutchmen Owners Registry
Click Here to Login

Kodiak

Registry
RV Name Kodiak
Year 2020
Make Dutchman
Model Kodiak 201QB
Length 24
2020 Dutchman Kodiak 201QB
Comments: 1 / Views: 949
Old 07-12-2020, 08:59 PM   #2

Washington
We bought a 201QB in Feb 2020. I replumbed the fresh water drain as the factory location is in the center of the TT behind the wheels; couple of 90 degree fittings, 5 feet of tubing and used the factory installed valve. Now I don't have to crawl under the trailer to drain the tank. Be careful of putting heavy items in the drawers; I put several items in the drawer under the frig and the bottom popped out of the groove around the edge because the bottom piece was cut too small, had to take the drawer apart and used screws rather than staples to put it together. Dutchmen used a lot of very small staples to put the trailer together. I am now waiting for factory authorization to repair/replace the A/C as ours failed after about 90 seconds, just quit running. There are a couple of strange items: one is a switch labeled "Electrical" on the panel by the door, our dealer did not know what it was for and there is no information in the non-existent manual. I called Dutchmen customer service and they could tell me what it was for?????. You may have already discovered that the manual covers every vehicle Dutchmen makes rather than applying to specific units. The next strange item is that in the cold water line to the sink there is a "Y" valve, one side sends water to the sink and the other side sends water to a open tub under the sink that would flood the trailer?????. Happy Trails!
kjlarson is offline   Reply With Quote