Happy Thanksgiving - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen RV Owner's Community Forums > Forum Help | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #1

Saskatchewan
Happy Thanksgiving

To our American neighbours to the North and South, DW and I would like to wish all a very Happy Thanksgiving. Would love to be eating turkey and all the trimmings with you today but somehow I just know it would come back to haunt me.

2013 Timber Ridge, 2013 GMC Sierra 6.2 L
kayakcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #2

New York
Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends!

May you be blessed with a happy fest, but please remember those who may not be as fortunate as us. Prayer for our troops (no matter what country the represent), who will not be with their families, God keep them safe and bring them home soon!

For those of us traveling, please be careful, especially after eating your turkey dinner....remember turkey will make you sleepy!

Nana & Poppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #3

British Columbia
Happy Thanksgiving to our US neighbours.....
Be Safe

Coops
Canada
Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:39 AM   #4

California
Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone! My mother,who has Alzheimer's,went through a rough spell so not a lot of time to read the forums. We had 16 family members sharing our Thanksgiving table and for the first time in many years I didn't cook. My lovely daughter-in-laws took control of kitchen, my sons did clean up. It was a wonderful gift. Thank you,too,for the good wishes from our Canadian neighbors who have had a few more weeks to digest their turkey. How's the weather up there? We have had unseasonably warm weather so still wearing T-shirts. But we need rain!!!
Old 12-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #5

Saskatchewan
Greetings sknshook. Hope your Mother is doing better, mine is under the weather also these days - those old bones just don't like the cold any more. Our weather this fall has been all over the place. Two weeks ago just before Grey Cup (like your Superbowl) it was minus 24 - 30 C here (-11 to -22F) then last week we saw 0 C (32F). We've also got plenty of snow as well which is good for the skiers. DW and I were joking a few weeks back that we should celebrate Thanksgiving in October here, go across and spend Thanksgiving with you in the USA, finish off with Christmas and New Years and then hibernate with the bears till April. Sounds like your family has finally come of age where they realize your time is better spent with your Mom and they can take care of Thanksgiving. You have something extra to be thankful for.

2013 Timber Ridge, 2013 GMC Sierra 6.2 L
kayakcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #6

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakcrazy View Post
Greetings sknshook. Hope your Mother is doing better, mine is under the weather also these days - those old bones just don't like the cold any more. Our weather this fall has been all over the place. Two weeks ago just before Grey Cup (like your Superbowl) it was minus 24 - 30 C here (-11 to -22F) then last week we saw 0 C (32F). We've also got plenty of snow as well which is good for the skiers. DW and I were joking a few weeks back that we should celebrate Thanksgiving in October here, go across and spend Thanksgiving with you in the USA, finish off with Christmas and New Years and then hibernate with the bears till April. Sounds like your family has finally come of age where they realize your time is better spent with your Mom and they can take care of Thanksgiving. You have something extra to be thankful for.
We in sunny California are experiencing a cold snap....forecast of 23 F in a.m. We are scrambling to gather enough burlap to cover our outside plants,shrubs. Hard to believe we were in T-shirts just a week ago. Like your idea for dual celebration. Let me be the first to invite you to our Thanksgiving table 2014. Happy Holiday's and may 2014 be a good year for everyone!!