Need manuals for a 1992 classic 180 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Library of Owner & User Manuals
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2018, 02:28 PM   #1

Maine
Need manuals for a 1992 classic 180

Just picked up a 1992 travel trailer, a Dutchmen 180 classic with the rear bath and side dinette. It's in great shape for a 92! Everything works and I am anxious to do some changes and upgrading. Before I do that I really want the manuals. Water heater fridge furnace are the biggest need.

I also am looking to replace the door that was damaged. Window is cracked and frame is in pieces, and the lock and handle are broken off with resulting door damage. Total redo. Hints of where to find used salvage parts? I see new ones online but pricey.

Vince in Maine

MaineDutchmen180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:12 PM   #2

Florida
You will need to research the manuals you want by searching for their model numbers. Each piece will have it's own manual and you most likely will not get them from the MFR of the RV. Good luck and WELCOME!

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:25 PM   #3

Wyoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by franktafl View Post
You will need to research the manuals you want by searching for their model numbers. Each piece will have it's own manual and you most likely will not get them from the MFR of the RV. Good luck and WELCOME!
To expand on this.. what he means is by each appliance's model model number in your rig, as there most likely isn't an all-in-one manual like you'd get with a new car. The furnace, refrigerator, AC units, water pump, etc... you'll have to go to each manufacturer's website, and look up the model number to find each's operator manual.
2018 BMW R1200GS RALLYE
ATCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 09:00 PM   #4
JDE

California
Hi Vince
Don't know if you are still active on the forums or if you even have the same trailer, but I have a 92 18ft Dutchmen Classic. I have just about all the manuals for it. Let me know if you still need them.
I am in need of the info on the weight rating info (federal cert tag) on the outside of the trailer. I just picked this trailer up and the tag is completely unreadable. I'd be grateful for a photo of it, or just the info. Thanks.
JDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 01:42 PM   #5

Michigan
Hi, if you still have these manuals I would love to be able to look them over, I have a 1992 Dutchman Classic 180 5th wheel and I assume most of the items would be cross referenceable.
TearlessGosling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 03:32 AM   #6

Washington
I bought a 1992 Dutchmen Classic last year. I too would be interested in the manuals, if you are still willing and able to share them.

Neiceyb is offline   Reply With Quote