2016 Aspen Trail 2780RLS Manuals - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Library of Owner & User Manuals
Click Here to Login

Old 08-03-2018, 03:25 PM   #1

Georgia
2016 Aspen Trail 2780RLS Manuals

Hi - Just purchased a 2016 Aspen Trail 2780RLS. It was a repo and many of the appliances have been removed. I have been searching for an owners manual to help out as I look to start remodeling the trailer - however, from the forums I have learned that there is really only a generic owners manual available and then individual manuals for each appliance.

My challenge is pretty obvious - there aren't any appliances to get the model numbers and I haven't found any manual that lists the original part numbers.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me to locate this type of information? Are there any wiring diagrams available on a per model/year basis?

If the above isn't available or can't be linked - can anyone who has this or similar model trailer provide the appliances they presently have outfitted? I hope that would give me a solid foundation to at least continue my research and plan out next steps.

To give you a general idea, I am looking for information on some of the following: Refrigerator, Furnace/Heater, Microwave,Range/Stovetop,Media Control Panel, etc. Really any manuals or product numbers you might have or recommendations.

**Edit: Are there any websites which allow you to enter the year/model of a trailer and it gives a list of parts that would work in it? I will do a search, but just thought of that and figured I would ask when I posted this thread.

Appreciate any help you might be able to provide - Thanks!

-Scott

sgmichaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:32 PM   #2

Pennsylvania
I have the same year and model as you and would be happy to gather the information. Am out of town for a week but if you do not have what you need I will grab the manuals and get you part numbers etc. when I get back.
Side note, we are really happy with our Aspen Trail, has been really good to us. Once you get yours together hopefully you will feel the same.

Rich

Old 08-03-2018, 03:37 PM   #3

Georgia
That would be great Rich. I don't pick up the trailer until next Tuesday - just trying to gather as much info as possible prior. So whenever you get back in town and have the time - that would be much appreciated.

I had read some good reviews on the trailer along with the price because it was a repo just couldn't be passed up. Looking forward to the project - and then hitting the road in it. Thanks again!

-Scott
Old 08-13-2018, 01:05 PM   #4

Pennsylvania
Hi Scott,
Just wanted to circle back and see if you still need part numbers etc. for your camper? I am back in town and can pull manuals if you still need. Thanks

Rich
Old 08-13-2018, 01:24 PM   #5

Georgia
Rich

Anything you can provide would be extremely helpful. I am flying a bit in the dark here.

Appliances and electrical system information is really tops on my list. Thanks again for any help.

-Scott
Old 08-13-2018, 01:58 PM   #6

Pennsylvania
here are a few to get you started
water heater - Atwood 6 gallon, GC6AA-10E
converter - WFCO- Wf8900 series. Will double check unit but I think model number is wf8855PEE or wf8955PEE (hard to read writing)
Fridge - Norcold N611VLT
microwave - High Point - EM925RCW
furnace - Atwood - AFMD30
Entertainment Center - Furrion - DV1100
Stove/Range - Atwood - RV1735BBP
Ac - Dometic - B57915

That is all I have with me at the moment. If you need anything else let me know, will look on trailer when home.

Rich
Old 08-18-2018, 07:25 PM   #7

Georgia
Rich - For some reason I didn't get the notification on your last post. Just wanted to thank you for sending over that information. It was a big help!

-Scott
Old 08-18-2018, 08:58 PM   #8

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by richtdu89 View Post
Hi Scott,
Just wanted to circle back and see if you still need part numbers etc. for your camper? I am back in town and can pull manuals if you still need. Thanks

Rich
Hey Rich,
Out of curiosity, did you contact Dutchman about trying to duplicate your manual with the basic equipment (Mfgr, and Models). I know they don't want to give you much information, but I called about replacing the small battery with two large ones and finally spoke to a frame & chassis tech. He answered all my questions.

2013 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4X4 MAX Tow Package
2018 Coleman Lite 1805RB
John_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 12:39 PM   #9

Pennsylvania
I did not contact Dutchman, from reading other posts that seems to not have many positive outcomes. Actually have a carbon copy of a checklist the dealership used when they went through the unit to verify everything worked. Has the brand, model number, and serial number. Some of it is a little tough to read but it is helpful for quick reference. Fortunately (crosses fingers) we haven't had to replace any of the components...yet.

Rich
Old 08-20-2018, 04:35 PM   #10

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by richtdu89 View Post
I did not contact Dutchman, from reading other posts that seems to not have many positive outcomes. Actually have a carbon copy of a checklist the dealership used when they went through the unit to verify everything worked. Has the brand, model number, and serial number. Some of it is a little tough to read but it is helpful for quick reference. Fortunately (crosses fingers) we haven't had to replace any of the components...yet.

Rich
Your selling dealer kept a copy of those serial numbers and part numbers, it's part of the selling process that they record those. You can go to them and get a copy should you need a clearer printout. it's what I did when I lost my book that they were in. That is your warranty for those particular items since they warranty the items and not Dutchmen! Dutchmen's Owner's manual for your unit is probably online but I will be telling you that it is very generic and has little or nothing to do specifically with your rv.
franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:41 PM   #11

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by franktafl View Post
Your selling dealer kept a copy of those serial numbers and part numbers, it's part of the selling process that they record those. You can go to them and get a copy should you need a clearer printout. it's what I did when I lost my book that they were in. That is your warranty for those particular items since they warranty the items and not Dutchmen! Dutchmen's Owner's manual for your unit is probably online but I will be telling you that it is very generic and has little or nothing to do specifically with your rv.
Good to know info Frank

2013 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4X4 MAX Tow Package
2018 Coleman Lite 1805RB
John_C is offline   Reply With Quote