Relevel with 6 point auto level - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Technical | Towing, Maintenance and Repairs > Chassis and Running Gear
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #1

Michigan
Relevel with 6 point auto level

Staying for 6 months. A couple of pads sunk after a rain storm. How do I relevel th infinity with the auto level?

GOLDENYEARS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #2

Wyoming
I would think you simply turn the system on... and if the flashing green light isn't on in the center, then just press the AUTO-LEVEL button, and it should level itself back out.

Or...

If you see the blinking yellow light in one of the quadrants (say, the front)... put it in 'manual' mode, and simply raise or lower whichever set of legs you need (in my example, the front legs) until you get the green light in the center again.

2018 BMW R1200GS RALLYE
ATCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #3

Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDENYEARS View Post
Staying for 6 months. A couple of pads sunk after a rain storm. How do I relevel th infinity with the auto level?
When mine is sitting in Florida I just unlevel the unit by pushing either the front or rear buttons in manual mode. Then I push "auto level" and let it do its thing.

My unit sits on a concrete pad for 4 months down in Florida. The hydraulic rams move over a two week period. About every third week I do the "auto level" thing.

2012 Dutchmen 3850RL
Infinityrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #4

Texas
Goldenyears, did you get your Rig re-leveled? I wandered about this myself. I would do mine manually due to concern with having slides out and how the "autolevel" would work. I would not wanting it to go thru same process as it did iniatily and creating a bind on slides.

Mark
2 HDs & Can-Am Two up
nmroper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #5

Oklahoma
The relevel with slides out shouldn't be a problem. After all, the dealer will extend and retract the slides many times without the unit being level.

I just turn mine on and hit the button. A few adjustments later and it's back in the bubbles again.
Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Caravanners
sundancer 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:59 AM   #6

Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinityrver View Post
When mine is sitting in Florida I just unlevel the unit by pushing either the front or rear buttons in manual mode. Then I push "auto level" and let it do its thing.

My unit sits on a concrete pad for 4 months down in Florida. The hydraulic rams move over a two week period. About every third week I do the "auto level" thing.
Will check at work tomorrow with hydraulics expert, had spoken with him briefly on mine leaking down over a two week time period, he said return valve leaking through, but after looking at mine today earlier, It seems I have 3 lines to each cylinder, I had told him a supply and return. Would love a flow diagram of the Hydraulic 6pt. level up.
lakebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:51 AM   #7

Indiana
I know that there are many different brands of trailers that Thor owns that appear to be doing the same. Redwood, Heartland, and Dutchmen owners are all talking about this issue.

I can imagine that your expert can determine what the problem is with our 6 point leveling system. Kinda wish every expert of all facets of our units being built had been there before it was built. Unfortunately, the experts are sought to figure out the issues after versus before.

2012 Dutchmen 3850RL
Infinityrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:26 PM   #8

Michigan
i only have about 2 inches of the front hydraulic showing which makes it really low it is so low a snske would bump its head if it jumped!! getting into the basement is a pain is there a where are you at now? when will you be done? to raise the whole thing up about 6 inches?

next time we set up i will be putting several blocks under the lansing gear perhaps that will help

GOLDENYEARS is offline   Reply With Quote