Install was fairly straight forward. I was going to use the original metal frame that was already installed in my unit but I discovered two of the mounting holes are not there. I could have used self taping screws but the new frame has the appropriate stickers and part numbers to match the flash freeze so I swapped everything out. The flash freeze panel is also bigger so there are two screws that go directly into the ceiling.
Old metal frame and control relay prior to removal.
Here is the new flash freeze panel installed. The three tabs on the back section are for the direct dump vents.
Two of the new digital thermostat. Since I was replacing the big brown analog thermostat I had to wire in the new piece. The old one used eight wires while the new one uses four. Very simple following the included diagrams. I used a little wood filler to fill in one of the holes from the old thermostat.