2020 Aspen Trail 2750BH Grey water drain. - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Technical | Towing, Maintenance and Repairs > Plumbing, Water and Propane Systems
Click Here to Login

Old 07-23-2020, 03:15 AM   #1

Oregon
2020 Aspen Trail 2750BH Grey water drain.

Ok, I have looked far and wide for the second grey water drain valve. My sink is full, tank 1 shows full, tank 2 shows low. Only two termination valve handles grey and black. Does anyone know where the drain is for the kitchen sink grey tank. I have been over and under and cannot find it! Any help would be appreciated!

Edwal07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 11:03 AM   #2

Illinois
Can't speak to your model but my Voltage 2nd valve was located by rear wheel on driver side.
Rusty

2005 Harley Ultra Classic w/too many miles
lcv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 05:32 PM   #3

Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwal07 View Post
Ok, I have looked far and wide for the second grey water drain valve. My sink is full, tank 1 shows full, tank 2 shows low. Only two termination valve handles grey and black. Does anyone know where the drain is for the kitchen sink grey tank. I have been over and under and cannot find it! Any help would be appreciated!
I have a 2020 Kodiak and the 2nd grey tank drain valve is just past the slide near the front of camper. If you are at the back of the camper it would be the left side. Hope this helps.
Kodiak24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:59 PM   #4

Michigan
Grey water drain

Looking at your floor plan, I dought you have a second tank. If you do, one will be at the back corner, street side, the other should be just behind the rear wheel street side. There is probably only a valve to a pipe running to the back. You should be able to see all three tanks underneath
capeharj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:14 PM   #5

Minnesota
My Aerolite has a grey tank combined with the black tank with a common slice valve. The other grey tank has a separate slice valve about two feet ahead of the other. Both on the street side behind the tires.
Snowman53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 03:06 AM   #6

Oregon
Update

It’s at the dealer. They too are scratching their heads as it has two grey tank level indicators but they couldn’t find the drain valve just by looking. Other items needed attention including my entrance steps and peeling ceiling covering in the top bunk.
Waiting on their checkout and repair plan.
Also the Santi-Flush does nothing plus a few trim items coming loose.

Note: Our entrance steps are wicked, the lower step cants to the left when weight is applied so the left side sinks down about an inch or better. Also if you are on the second step (say you are standing with both feet on the step) and handing something to someone on the inside and lean the least bit inward the step will fold up throwing you into the trailer. My wife fell on the last trip but thought she tripped or something, then while handing her one of our dogs I leaned forward and POP there I was with banged up shins and catching myself before falling into the trailer! She then said, “That’s what happened to me!” The dealer is concerned about this too! My statement was easier to replace or fix or talk to a lawyer when someone is hurt!
Edwal07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:54 PM   #7

Minnesota
Well... Mine is at the dealer as well. My not even two year old Aerolite has a significant freshwater tank leak. Since I have a sealed underbelly, it is impossible to see what is going on. Dropping the underbelly is not one of my preferred tasks, so the dealer has it. I hope to hear more about it this week or early next. I also learned that Dutchmen's three year warranty does not cover water tanks. They are not part of the structure, so after year one you are on your own unless there is an extended warranty. My paper work is in the trailer, so I will revisit the extended warranty (I don't think I purchased one) when I get the rig back. I would not expect a freshwater tank to leak ever, unless something hit it or such. So fun. Just don't want to miss much of the short camping season in the upper Midwest.
Snowman53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 01:57 PM   #8

California
Santi-flush

My black tank flush stopped working. I tried to flush and no water would go into tank. I thought the problem was the water inlet was blocked. I fallowed the waterline going in, it goes through the storage bin up into the bathroom. I found a removable panel inside the cabinet under the sink and found a check valve. I replaced check valve and it works fine now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CA55837E-E097-4BB7-AA6D-B4710BD63130.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	6414   Click image for larger version

Name:	8FFFC162-1E33-4DF0-AEE6-0E90262CEC23.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	6415   Click image for larger version

Name:	B5EB3FAB-263A-49C0-A93C-EB0D902FD5BE.jpg
Views:	233