Waiting on Parts - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Technical | Towing, Maintenance and Repairs > Electrical, Batteries, Charging and Electronics
Click Here to Login

Old 10-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
Chapter Director

Send a message via Skype™ to gonervn
Ohio
Waiting on Parts

It has now been a month since we picked up our new Voltage V3200 and we are still waiting on our dealer to get us missing items. As an example one of the items was the range cover. None of the missing items were things that should not be common stock items. I have called a couple of times and all I get is they are still waiting on Dutchmen, will check and get back with me. Of course they never return a call. I have to call back.

I don't know if this is a dealer or Dutchmen problem. Has anyone gone directly to the Dutchmen with issues like this or do you just have to continue to complain to the dealer.

Findlay, Oh.
gonervn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #2

Saskatchewan
Re: Waiting on Parts

Sorry to hear this Bill. Try using my contact at Dutchmen. I email her all the time and she usually responds within a day and has been a pleasure to work with. Maybe you can get somewhere with her, or least get connected to the right person.

Joni Busz
Retail Customer Service Dept.
Phone 574-537-0700
jbusz@dutchmen.com

Good luck with everything!
Dave.

2012 Ford F150 XLT EB SS CRW 6.5 Max Tow
'12 Dutchmen Kodiak 284BHSL
knesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #3

Re: Waiting on Parts

Hi Bill. We had problems with our local Dealer telling us we had a DVD Player but it was a CD Player. We went to Duthchmen & Joni Busz sent us one out free of charge.....
As Dave says, she is great to deal with & everything gets done pretty quick.Good luck & let us know how you go on.

Colin & Karen
Calgary Alberta
2012 3500 Longhorn Ram Crew Cab
2012 Dutchmen Sport 265 BHS
FlyingDutchmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #4

I agree Joni is good to work with. She has been helpful to me as well. I suggest you call Dutchmen and speak personally to service support. On another note everytime my dealer orders parts it takes about 2 weeks to get them. Some of the wait i am sure is the dealers lag and some I am sure is the manufacture to ship. From what I understand the dealer cannot make any repairs under warranty until they first get an OK from the manufacture to proceed. It is not like a car dealership. Its sad, they balk but they usually get it done eventually.
Gook luck with your Voltage. For the most part we are totally satisfied with ours. It seems to be one of the better built I have seen comparing it to others complaints about their 5er.
Tanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:59 AM   #5

When I called Dutchmen for the many issues we have on our TT; I was received by a rude customer "NO" service representative that told me I had to go through my dealer (Camping World) to get my problems resolved. Sadly, I had been dealing with CW all along until they dropped the ball one too many times on us and I decided to inform Dutchmen about it and try to get a different Dutchmen dealer in my area to handle the issues. Unfortunately, there wasn't another Dutchmen dealer close enough to me to take it too for repairs. I had to take it back to CW and were still not right with it. We purchased the TT in June and it has been in the shop 5 times and now has to go back for the 6th time.
kckettridge is offline   Reply With Quote