2010 Denali 265RLX Questions - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2013, 06:52 AM   #1

Alberta
2010 Denali 265RLX Questions

Alrighty I'm new at this.. Brand new...

This trailer was affected by the floods in my area and 1-2 feet of water was covering electrical etc. I cleaned all connections etc and have power without replacing the panel.
The inverter or converter whatever its called is toast and not in the trailer right now.

Plugged into 110v right now, with my battery connected. A/C running , microwave on, tv on, If I disconnect the battery the whole trailer goes dead. I mean NO power at all no lights no nothing. Is this right?

My freezer is getting cold but my fridge is warm... How long does it take to get cold or is something wrong?

Attwood hot water on working etc but is causing the wall on the outside turning black from soot etc Is this right? (No way to turn it up for hotter water faster?

I will take some videos / pictures but does anyone know who makes the fuse panel? and the other panel under the stove? Some lights are on and what not and maybe there's issues there.

That's all I can think of now, any and all info will be help full.
roadtripman is offline   Reply With Quote