I just spent the weekend getting ready for my first trip of the season. I don't think I have seen a thread on the needed tasks, so I figured I would start one to maybe help out some of our newer folks and reminders for some of us that lost a few brain cells over the winter... Feel free to add what I forgot...
1. Wash and wax exterior including washing the roof
2. Inspect the roof caulk joints, vent caps, vent doors, antenna, and ski lights.
3. Flush, clean and sanitize the water system and check for leaks.
4. Set hot water bypass valves to proper position.
5. check tire pressure and inspect tires.
6. clean and inspect brakes
7. Lube axles.
8. Check Batteries.
9. Check slide operation and lube seals,
10. Start up and run furnace, A/C, Hot water heater and refrigerator.
11. Open and close windows and lube seals.
12. Check brake and exterior lights.
That's all that I can think of that I did this weekend, I am worn out but excited to get out!!
Happy to say, I had no rodents!!!
2014 Denali 289RK
2017 Nissan Titan XD Pro-4X CC.