Schwintek in-wall slide out - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > General RV Related Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2014, 08:23 PM   #1

California
Schwintek in-wall slide out

I have had nothing but trouble the my main slide out and the controller flashing lights and the Manufacture not willing to repair it under warranty one green flash and six green flashes
the slide will not come in on its own at times I go to the out side and push on the right side of the slide to help it in

buckeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #2

California
What Make, Model, Manufacture, Dealer are you referring to?

2012 F-350 6.7l CC 4X4, Sold 10/10/17
DesertRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #3

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat View Post
What Make, Model, Manufacture, Dealer are you referring to?
2014 Dutchman Voltage 3800 Its been at camping World several times but over a month this time, purchased 11/2/2013 only been able to use it a couple of times and when I did I never knew if the Slide would, work I've been on the phone all day again trying to get someone to just say that they will get it fixed
buckeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #4

Washington
Would suggest doing a "Search" on the forum for Schwintek slides. There are multiple threads that discuss many of the problems the slides are having and some of the remedies. Water getting in behind the fascia seems to be a common problem and can cause problems like you are having. Some repair facilities recognize this problem better than others. Tell your dealer or repair place some of the things you find in these threads and have them start looking. A quick way to look for possible water problems is to look under the slide at the outside edge and see if some of the screws are starting to rust. Maybe even put a screwdriver on a couple of them, give them a moderate twist and see if they break off. Been there, done that, and had the coach gone for a long time. But, that was while all this was being diagnosed. If you find the problem maybe they'll be able to get it fixed quickly. Good luck.