Outside refrigerator slide - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > General RV Related Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2017, 11:41 AM   #1

North Carolina
Outside refrigerator slide

Hello. Thanks for providing any feedback.

I just purchased a Voltage 4155 toyhauler and it looks like the rail system for the refrigerator isn't centered and will not slide all the way out. Is this normal? My thought is to unbolt it and move it over, but I'm just looking for confirmation. Thanks.

RV NEWBIES.

JCambre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 12:35 PM   #2

Ohio
This likely has the cable slide system. Unless Dutchmen went back to the scwintek. Pop you head over the slide with it closed to see cable motor, cables, and pulleys. This is good to know anyway, the emergency tool (flex extension square bit) would be used directly on motor.
There are some adjustments that can be made to cables. Link to manuals below. Not sure exactly where you are seeing it not fully extended (inside / outside). If outside the lower flashing is maybe pulled to far in. I've seen others post here about that, as well I adjusted a couple panels to get a better "line". If it's much more than some basic adjustments, would suggest make them fix it under warranty.

BAL - Innovative Products for the RV Industry Scroll down to click on link to manuals (design, install, service).

Pic shows the 2/1 block for cable. All are labeled well. Yes I had a broken cable. Took pic, then cut broken strands out till warranty fix. Slide worked even with partial cable (missing 2/3 of strands).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	4208  
2015 Voltage 3605
KN5DX is offline   Reply With Quote