Main TV in kitchen and outside tv - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > General RV Related Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2020, 11:17 PM   #1

California
Main TV in kitchen and outside tv

Hi, I have a 2014 Voltage 3950. The Samsung tv that sits above and slightly to the right of the main doorway seems to be permanently mounted in that spot or if it’s not, I’m afraid to pull it away from the corner it sits in too hard. Is it suppose to swivel around so I can attach another input?... or is it mounted without a swivel. Also the outside tv I’m not able to move it as well.
Please let me know if theres a trick to move them......
Thanks

Dyver2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 07:30 AM   #2

Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyver2 View Post
Hi, I have a 2014 Voltage 3950. The Samsung tv that sits above and slightly to the right of the main doorway seems to be permanently mounted in that spot or if it’s not, I’m afraid to pull it away from the corner it sits in too hard. Is it suppose to swivel around so I can attach another input?... or is it mounted without a swivel. Also the outside tv I’m not able to move it as well.
Please let me know if theres a trick to move them......
Thanks
I have the same rig. Lift up slightly on the soundbar above the tv to remove it. Then there are two brown "plugs" covering screws on each end of that board behind the soundbar. Remove the plugs, screws and then the board. Lift up on the TV. The board stops it from bouncing up and off the mount when going down the road. The tv has plastic discs screwed to the back where a normal TV mount would be. Those discs slide into slots on an aluminum frame mounted to the camper wall.

donzinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:00 PM   #3

California
Thanks!
Dyver2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:53 AM   #4

Michigan
Sorry I didn't reply on the outside TV - it will lift from the same type of mount as well.
donzinger is offline   Reply With Quote