lost motor on rear stabilizers - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2020, 11:17 PM   #1

Alberta
lost motor on rear stabilizers

As title describes. Was out camping for a few nights and i go off road in areas that the ground is not so level. Have drug the rear end before and usually only contact low on the back end is my license plate but this time I lost my motor for the twin rear assembly.
Only found out an hour after leaving my general area checking things prior to hitting the main road and noticed a loose wire at the back hanging down after a walk around.

A lesson learned and I only fixed a plumbing issue a few weeks back with some help from members here.

Looks like replacement motors are over 300 bucks US so I will look for a used one somewhere locally and use the manual option for now.

Anyone else have this occur? Did any of you replace with something other than the lippert motor?

thanks
walker1 is offline   Reply With Quote