Light Switch - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > General RV Related Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-03-2021, 07:23 PM   #1

British Columbia
Light Switch

I have a 2020 Kodiak Dutchmen 201QB. I have a power switch above my bed that appears to do nothing. Hoping someone here might know what it is for... When lying in my bed I am staring at it when going to sleep, it is directly above my face, above my bed. There are cupboards above it, for clothing.

Sylvrbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 10:11 PM   #2

Washington
I have a 2020 201QB which we bought new and there is no switch over the bed. If you bought from a previous owner they may have installed something. Only way to find out is to trace the wires. You might also check with whomever you bought the trailer from or Dutchmen support. The only way to get wires to that area without a major tear apart would be to run them up the front curved portion of the trailer from the storage bay, the insulation there is like what would be installed in a home wall - not solid foam as used in the flat walls, so look in the storage bay to see if there are any odd wires there. Also, you could remove one of the lights and use a mirror to see where the wires from the switch go.
Logging the miles in the USA. Adventure awaits around every corner.
kjlarson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
201qb, power switch