Fiberglass scratch on Brand new Kodiak - Page 2 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-27-2014, 05:23 AM   #21

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCampers View Post
Lol whew! Can u imagine me slathering sunblock on my RV? I actually started looking up the highest UV lotions! Lol if that doesn't give me away that I don't know jack about RV stuff I don't know what will, hey I'm learning right?. Thanks for clearing that up, I bet I gave u a good chuckle huh? Hehehe. Yes, "stealership" is a good description, it's pretty much highway robbery. I'm glad there's folks like u guys in here to steer us newbies the right direction. Thanks again! Enjoy washing & maybe putting "sunscreen" ;-) on your RV!
Washing didn't go so well today, as I was headed out the door I looked at the new dishwasher. I thought I would win soon brownie points and Install it. Everything was going along fine until I went to hookup the water. Old dishwasher and new dishwasher couldn't use the same supply, and of course the new dishwashers hose had a different fitting than the old supply. Off we go to town to get a new ball valve to hook 'er up. We just got home so it's tommorow for the roof.

hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:38 PM   #22

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by hddecker View Post
Washing didn't go so well today, as I was headed out the door I looked at the new dishwasher. I thought I would win soon brownie points and Install it. Everything was going along fine until I went to hookup the water. Old dishwasher and new dishwasher couldn't use the same supply, and of course the new dishwashers hose had a different fitting than the old supply. Off we go to town to get a new ball valve to hook 'er up. We just got home so it's tommorow for the roof.
Aww shucks! So sorry to hear that. We'll hey at least you know how to do it. I wish i had your skills. I imagine you can do a better job doing that ur self rather than the dealership. Not to mention the $$ u save with the labor cost! Good luck hddecker. Thanks for all the wonderful advises.

HappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:29 PM   #23

British Columbia
Quote:
Aww shucks! So sorry to hear that. We'll hey at least you know how to do it. I wish i had your skills. I imagine you can do a better job doing that ur self rather than the dealership. Not to mention the $$ u save with the labor cost! Good luck hddecker. Thanks for all the wonderful advises.
It only took 5 minutes, to swap out the fitting and finish the dishwasher.

The wife is happy, the TT is happy cause it's got a nice clean roof and all the lap seal looks happy.

Now I get to sit back watch the race with my buddy Jack.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:11 PM   #24

California
Quote:

The wife is happy, the TT is happy cause it's got a nice clean roof and all the lap seal looks happy.

That's quick. Awesome. If we ever need to fix our roof I'm asking you :-) were planning on taking my father in law to watch the races with the RV. He's a fan, & it will be a surprise for him too. It will be the California speedway or Sonoma. Have fun, it looks fun, we've never been.
HappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:26 PM   #25

Oklahoma
Quote:

Give Jack my regards, I'd join you but I get to be in the sun all day tomorrow hanging siding.

Jeffie kicked butt today!
Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Caravanners
sundancer 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:24 AM   #26

British Columbia
Quote:
That's quick. Awesome. If we ever need to fix our roof I'm asking you :-) were planning on taking my father in law to watch the races with the RV. He's a fan, & it will be a surprise for him too. It will be the California speedway or Sonoma. Have fun, it looks fun, we've never been.
I finally got to my first NASCAR race last year, after fifty plus years of being a fan-a-tic. We had great seats at the Monster Mile and could see the whole track. Watching on TV has never been the same,
Old 07-28-2014, 04:26 AM   #27

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancer 87 View Post
Give Jack my regards, I'd join you but I get to be in the sun all day tomorrow hanging siding.

Jeffie kicked butt today!
He sure did, total turn around from last year, wouldn't be suprised if he wins the cup.

Tags
borders, fiberglass, molding, paints, scratches