Denali Lemon (2012 311BH)
Don't know if this is the place to talk about this, but frankly, We are very disappointed by our Denali. It has been sold to us as the top of the line, luxury TT, with all the luxury package, central vacuum, Porcelain cabinet, Corian counter top, Fibreglass exterior and so on... Since we have this TT, only problems we got.. the Parts and Service Director is just sick of seeing us every other weekend with a new problem.
- Black Water tank emptying valve rubber broken (was like that the day we got it) so all liquid was flowing out while solid stuck inside.. when we realized after about 10 days that we should already had to empty the tank, it was already 2/3 full of solid.. What a fun to clean that up...
- Toilet pedal broke
- 2 cabinet door broke in the wood joint near the hinges
- kitchen faucet did a water mushroom in my wife's face while washing the dishes.. (do you believe me that I had to run fast to shut the water down?)
- The sub floor was so badly installed, sheets of plywood were not even aligned over studs making the sheets dangerously bend when walking around the TT..
- Living room slide had a huge hole on the outside corner where the 2 facing comes on the top corner leaving water to come in.. (not just drops.. Flow of water.. our dinette cushion was flooded twice before we realised that it was comming from the window.. The tech that looked at it was stunned.. He filled the hole with corking sealer which temporary solve the issues.. we will have to watch this every year to make sure the corking is fine and replace it every now and then..
- Outside kitchen was leaking from the top moulder.. wetting the counter and the cabinet which was totally scrap (had to replace all the outside kitchen)...
- toilet seal in the incoming water pipe blew while we were gone (for a couple of hours) water was coming out of the TT from the slides and the bathroom door...) had to replace the hole bunkhouse and all moulder around the bathroom door and the kids bedroom...
- on the rood, the antenna was stuck in the corking
- leather moulder around the dinette seats does not stay on.. has been re installed like 20 times.. always comes out..
I could continue like this again and again and we are now so sick of it we will absorb the loss and purchase a new one.. This time going into a Jayco WhiteHawk 33BHBS
So I just wanted to let Ductchmen Owners about our experience.. Our 1 warranty is ending July 20th.. and just hope to get our new TT before this..
Since Dutchmen and Keystone had merged , it's now worse. My Parts and service director had ordered parts since last March which still are not yet arrived.. they apparently lost the order.. (my counter top from outside kitchen)..
Because of all this.. I needed to express myself on my Dutchmen experience which was not a good one..