Air Mattress - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > General RV Related Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2014, 06:22 AM   #1

Kansas
Question Air Mattress

We have a 2012 Infinity that has what Dutchmen refers to as an air bed slide. It is an air mattress that partially rests on the living room floor and partially on the couch. It has a slow leak and can't seem to find where so thought I would look into purchasing a new one. Have searched the internet but can't seem to find anything like it. Does anyone know where one can be purchased?

bdubkansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:37 PM   #2

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubkansas View Post
We have a 2012 Infinity that has what Dutchmen refers to as an air bed slide. It is an air mattress that partially rests on the living room floor and partially on the couch. It has a slow leak and can't seem to find where so thought I would look into purchasing a new one. Have searched the internet but can't seem to find anything like it. Does anyone know where one can be purchased?
Try a big box store see if they have an air matteress that will do the job. Cost a whole lot less $ than an rv store.

hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:40 PM   #3

Oklahoma
The OP is referring to the bed that sits on the couch in the slide. It is not a flat mattress, but instead has an inflatable spacer that keeps part of the mattress off of the floor.

I just called my dealer and he didn't know who made it, but said that the last one he ordered was close to $300!!! You might call the dealer that you bought from, and he may be able to give you some help.

I personally would spent a lot of effort to find that leak for $300. The problem that I have always been afraid of is that it will leak inside of, or around the inflator motor. That might be something that you would have a hard time fixing. My son uses ours, and he likes it.

Edit: just found this, might help. http://www.amazon.com/Endura-EaseTM-...ords=rv+airbed
Old 07-18-2014, 11:47 PM   #4

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by macman83 View Post
The OP is referring to the bed that sits on the couch in the slide. It is not a flat mattress, but instead has an inflatable spacer that keeps part of the mattress off of the floor.

I just called my dealer and he didn't know who made it, but said that the last one he ordered was close to $300!!! You might call the dealer that you bought from, and he may be able to give you some help.

I personally would spent a lot of effort to find that leak for $300. The problem that I have always been afraid of is that it will leak inside of, or around the inflator motor. That might be something that you would have a hard time fixing. My son uses ours, and he likes it.

Edit: just found this, might help. Endura EaseTM Air Sleep System: Inflatable Beds
My mistake, I misread the OP.
hddecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:52 AM   #5

Kansas
Air Mattress

Thanks so much for your help. I had searched the net with no luck. Glad you were able to find it. Rather pricey. Now just have to decide if it is worth it or not.
bdubkansas is offline   Reply With Quote