2011 Grand Junction 347RE - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > General RV Related Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2021, 12:51 PM   #1

Pennsylvania
2011 Grand Junction 347RE

Does anyone know where I can obtain a blueprint of this fifth wheel? I'm not looking for the layout but a blueprint of the "guts" of this baby. I have a small mushy patch on my kitchen floor and want to research what is under the floor before I start tearing it up! Many thanks!

MaxJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 02:05 PM   #2

Florida
I think you will soon find out that there is very little information about how these things are put together. Even the factory claims they don’t have designs to build by (sometimes that is quite evident).

Your “soft” floor is probably a casualty of the sandwich board commonly used for floors on RV’ s. Two layers of 1/4” luan with styrofoam between them. Look in the bathroom underneath the shower (if you have an access port) and you will see the construction.

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 07:16 PM   #3

Pennsylvania
Thumbs up 2011 Grand Junction 347RE

Thank you for your reply. You are exactly correct. i called Dutchmen Mfg directly and was told the same thing regarding the blueprints which I find to be surprising to say the least. Did notice an access panel within the bottom thru way storage area. We'll try that next. Hopefully the leak will be visible and easy to fix.
MaxJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:43 PM   #4

Oregon
If Dutchmen had blueprints, then we might presume that all of the trailers of one model number would be the same. Their advertising should be promoting that Dutchmen products have added value because each is “one of a kind”.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:02 PM   #5

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxJack View Post
Does anyone know where I can obtain a blueprint of this fifth wheel? I'm not looking for the layout but a blueprint of the "guts" of this baby. I have a small mushy patch on my kitchen floor and want to research what is under the floor before I start tearing it up! Many thanks!
take a look at this for the floor issue if there is no water issue.

I feel there should be something on the market that will fill and firm up the floor in the area you are speaking about.

this one shows you the actual construction of the floor...

luan over foam.

franktafl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2011, 347re, blueprint