Accessing the underside of a 282DBHS - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2017, 11:31 PM   #1

Pennsylvania
Accessing the underside of a 282DBHS

Not sure where to put this question so it's going here. I need to access the underside of my 282DBHS to secure some water lines. They are starting to rattle pretty bad when the pump is running. I figured I could just drop some screws out of the bottom cover and go to it. But they riveted the perimeter and have a few screws running down the middle.

Before I cut around the rivets to drop the cover I figure I should ask if I'll even have access to the lines from underneath. The dealer I bought it from is over an hour and a half away and we use the trailer every other weekend this time of year so getting it there would be a hassle. Thought I'd just try this myself.

How much of a hassle is it to drop the bottom cover and access the water lines? I'd re-attach it with new self-drilling screws.

Thanks
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote

« Cover | Ladder »