OMG!!! The water was deeeee-sgusting!!!
I'm used to the typical algae blooms on the lake. I grew up with. But this was unreal! Chunks of blue-green pancake-size algae floating around, plus golfball sized algae balls to boot. The kids were floating on tubes and couldn't get the anchors up to come in so I had to walk out and pull them in. I almost threw up walking out and back in. The stink was ugly!!! I have no idea how the kids got out there, but they didn't argue when I told them no more and this bad wasn't good for them... Good thing we lived close 'cause I went home and hit the showers!!!
And now we're suppose to hit 99 today! Good to be in an airconditioned office..