Successful Grey Tank Transfer - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2018, 12:57 PM   #1

Virginia
Successful Grey Tank Transfer

The kitchen sink and forward bathroom shower and sink in my 3605 both dump into the same grey water tank. That tank fills up much faster than the other grey tank which receives water from the rear bathroom sink and the washer and dryer connections that I'm not currently using. I have installed a twist on sewer shut off valve at the dump connection where those tanks discharge from. With that twist on valve closed and the grey water tanks open the fluid level in my grey tanks equalized without any issues. This has allowed me to utilize my entire grey water capacity without the need to dump so frequently when I'm not hooked up to a sewer connection.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:15 PM   #2

Ohio
Hi. If you do a search for Grey Water Transfer System, I posted pictures of how I cured my 3605.

I don't disagree with other posters there about just letting it equalize. That really comes down to your needs and how you operate. For me, I needed a way to equalize while traveling (truck stop) and no ability to dump at that moment. Or on a long weekend with just electric, I don't have to pack up and go dump twice (for just this 1 grey tank).
2015 Voltage 3605
KN5DX is offline   Reply With Quote