splendid 2100 combo VS pinnacle? - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2015, 05:04 PM   #1

Texas
splendid 2100 combo VS pinnacle?

So I ordered the Splendide 2100 combo washer/dryer. Guy calls and said he recommends the Pinnacle super combo 4000 and save me 60 bucks. Said it had a better warranty and he recommended it over Splendide. Any body have input or used either? I was set on Splendide but this guy seemed to think I'd be happier with Pinnacle and even save some bucks. Thanks all.

2015 Voltage 3990 w/all the goods.
xplorers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 08:19 PM   #2

Illinois
Don't know anything about the Pinnacle. We have been using the Spelndide for 6 months. No issues (other than the small loads and wrinkling if you overload, which I think you'll find in any brand).
Rusty

2005 Harley Ultra Classic w/too many miles
lcv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 04:45 AM   #3

Nevada
I also use the Splendide 2100 for about 10 months, My wife has got the hang of it now, The washing part works well, but you will have to work on the dryer part, Adjusting the heat and time, as lcv800 stated, only small loads….
2019 GMC 3500HD 4X4 CC DRW LB Bags Husky 26K Hitch Can Am Commander 1000 ATV
RVNevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:18 PM   #4

California
I have been using the pinnacle now for about a year. I like it, works good. like the splendide you have to do smaller loads. the biggest feature about the pinnacle is it has an led display. Shows the wash cycle and time and what not. it also has options for vented or no vented depending on the route your going.
Shift7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:55 PM   #5

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift7171 View Post
I have been using the pinnacle now for about a year. I like it, works good. like the splendide you have to do smaller loads. the biggest feature about the pinnacle is it has an led display. Shows the wash cycle and time and what not. it also has options for vented or no vented depending on the route your going.
Thanks, I ended up going with the Pinnacle. For 2 reasons, although I was really hoping I didn't make the wrong decision by going with something I had researched already. Thank you for letting me know you have used one and that you are happy with it.

First reason was it has both vented and non, I plan on adding a vented dryer later if this doesn't cut it and it would be nice to have both available.

Second reason was the 5 year warranty and it was a bit cheaper. Again, I hope I don't regret the decision but sounds like they are pretty good.

Thanks again to all who contributed an opinion.

Cody

2015 Voltage 3990 w/all the goods.
xplorers is offline   Reply With Quote