Holy smokes....I disassembled the shower and removed this morning and just finished cleaning up an hour ago. I definitely fixed 2 water leaks...replaced the connectors on the pex to the faucet, as one was hooked up pretty bad and leaking. Cleaned the door up and caulked everything. Water had been leaking under the shower for some time....luckily, it is linoleum all the way under, though I did tear some under the shower...as there is a screw in the basement that helps hold the shower down, now I know...
I would definitely suggest pulling and caulking everything...under the glass wall next to the toilet, there was no caulk between the wall and fiberglass pan. I also changed all screw hardware to stainless steel.
TV: 2015 F-350 DRW, CC, 4x4, with 14k GVWR package, 98 gallon TransferFlow Aux Tank, Timbren Shocks
TH: 2014 Voltage 3950, Sailun S637 all around