RZR 800S in 3970? - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 05-12-2014, 03:44 AM   #1

Nevada
Question RZR 800S in 3970?

Just wondered if anyone has tried to stuff a Polaris 800s in the garage of a 3970. I ask because I noticed the garage is only 11'. Then there is the patio rails. Anyone...?

BnTinNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #2

Colorado
Hmmm...well, my 2009 800 RZR with Polaris rear brush guard and EMP front bumper is 9ft 2in long. So an 11 foot garage should give you room.

I have my 17.5" wide ramps on each side of the inside of the garage. My RZR has 11 inch wide Pitbulls on the rear and Polaris 3" off set wheels. The wheels clear the ramps with about 2" on either side. So without ramps, no problem with width!

That's one of the reasons we went with the 3800, 14 ft garage. Shortened to 12 ft on one side for the rear bath, but still have 3 feet to walk around the front of the RZR.

I really wanted the 3818 with an 18 ft garage, but the living area is smaller and I was told emphatically NO...by my wife, er BOSS.

Pirate
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote