Price of 2013 Voltage 3905 - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #1

Idaho
Price of 2013 Voltage 3905

I wonder if the price we are getting on our Voltage 3905 is fair. It is a 2013 and marked down from the list price quite a bit, but fairly marked down??? Not sure if it is ok to name the price or ask what others have paid, so I won't unless others say it is ok. If we are getting a good deal, I don't want others to feel bad, nor do I want to overpay. It would be one thing if dealers simply fairly priced these things, rather than start with a VERY high list price and then come off thousands of dollars. I guess they figure it makes a purchaser think they are getting a great deal, but the whole practice still stinks. If anyone wants to PM me, I don't mind sharing what we have agreed to, but until we sign on the dotted line, nothing is locked in stone.

PNGento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:09 AM   #2

Idaho
I would point you over to Holman Motors and they will email you a price quote from there website. They had the locals beat here by 15,000 dollars. Good Luck

Satman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #3

Texas
When looking at trailers, I took the list price and calculated 70% of that number as the price I wanted to pay. I came up with this number after researching for several months. I ended up getting to that number and had them install another 15k a'c unit. I did the same thing Hope that helps

A good deal is something that you and the dealership can agree to be happy with IMO
firestone bags with AirRide wireless auto level Curt Q20 on R5 rails
Jbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #4

I dont see where prices posted here is a problem or the dealer you purchased it from either. they wanted 92 for my voltage. I gave them 64 out the door including all taxes, prep, 18k pullrite slider 5th wheel hitch everything. Now you tell me... did I get a deal or screwed? I felt I did well. I told my wife its only money and wrote them a check. She loves it and wants to go more than I do.
Tanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #5

Oklahoma
The price is just that, if you're comfortable with paying the price then do. Mostly it depends on what you are willing to fork over to them.

It would be great however if we had as good repair service as we did with the sales staff and financial dude.
Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Caravanners
sundancer 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #6

Sundance... I feel the pain from others stating the shoddy workmanship and poor workmanship given at different CW and other outlets. So far as I can honestly say the dealership here in town has met or exceeded every expectation of workmanship I have taken it in for. Maybe the guys in the back care a little more or maybe I just got lucky but they really bend over backwards to have the work done right and always call to keep me informed of the progress. Wow.. something you seldom hear on here. I think management is the key.

Tanman is offline   Reply With Quote