air intake filters - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2015, 07:05 PM   #1

Arkansas
air intake filters

Any one know where to find new air intake filters for our voltage? They are the ones that replace the filters in the vents in the ceiling not on the ac unit.

lmf64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 02:24 AM   #2

Maryland
I am unsure, but my project sometime in the next couple weeks will be to install a bigger intake with the hopes that I can use a regular house filter in the vents....also increase the surface area of the intake vents...

Cale

TH: 2014 Voltage 3950, Sailun S637 all around
calewjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 07:50 PM   #3

Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmf64 View Post
Any one know where to find new air intake filters for our voltage? They are the ones that replace the filters in the vents in the ceiling not on the ac unit.
I don't know if yours are the same as mine but here goes. I looked for replacement filters and had no luck. You can buy the 1/4" black foam at ACE or Amazon.

What I did was carefully remove the staples hold the foam in place. Took the originals and made an extra set of holders out of a "for sale" sign. The ones that are ridged and hollow core. I keep those in the Voltage if I need to change while on the road. Here are a couple of pictures. And a link to the foam on Amazon.

Duck Brand 1285234 Replacement Air Conditioner Foam Filter, 24-Inch by 15-Inch by 1/4-Inch, 1-Pack - Replacement Furnace Filters - Amazon.com

arlan in arizona is offline   Reply With Quote