3990 Problems - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2015, 12:44 AM   #1

Oregon
Thumbs down 3990 Problems

We are unhappy owners of a 2014 Voltage 3990. It has had problems from the start. It has spent 8 of the last 12 months in the repair shop. Its current problems include a broken window, a leaking kitchen sink that has leaked under the floor into the garage and into the carpet, the side windows on the main slide don't open, and the rear bath door does not stay closed. The 2 last items were not repaired from the last trip to the repair shop of 4 months. I would discourage anyone from buying a Dutchmen product. The factory does not care about the customer.

Voltage39902014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 04:04 AM   #2

Nevada
Sorry to hear that you have had so many problems, our last toy hauler was a Fuzion and we had a lot of items go bad on our new RV…after hearing from other people on this site, I feel that a lot of the RV makers, don't care about their customer, because they want the Dealer to handle the trouble with the units they build…..I ran into a family that had a 2014 Class C Fourwins, that he paid over 150K and he had 4 large items that needed repairs….One was a water leak that when raining and he was driving would leak right on him and he would be changing towels till he got to his next camp ground…..He was going home to AZ from Yellowstone NP and it was raining when he left! Now my new Voltage had a couple problems, but not to bad….the biggest one is one of the jacks has a leak and I can't repair it myself, the rest I repaired my self…Good luck on your repairs, I know all of us will be check back to see how you do!!
2019 GMC 3500HD 4X4 CC DRW LB Bags Husky 26K Hitch Can Am Commander 1000 ATV
RVNevada is offline   Reply With Quote