2020 voltage 3615 floor not glued - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2021, 02:15 AM   #1

Oklahoma
2020 voltage 3615 floor not glued

My floor in my main living and dining area when the heater is on floats at least a 1/2 inch off the floor there is no glue bonding it down to the wood. Can you say cheap not constructed properly For something that retails it over a $110000 1 would think it would be constructed the way it is supposed to be.
Slacking on production and materials needed for proper installation.
I have loose roofing as well it's TPO warranty should be covering it.
Has anyone else had these issues???
Other issues are pass through doors leaking in rain storms. Tile falling off behind the stove.
Very poor local TV reception Towers 7 miles from me still poor. I blame installation of cables and loose connections .
Fixed a few I could get to but still has issues 🤬🤬🤬🤬. Not happy with quality of the build out over all.

Motomarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 02:24 AM   #2

Oklahoma
The RV flexes when being pulled down the road. If your floor was glued solid to the floor it wouldn't be long before it would be torn apart. It floats so the floor can do its thing.

Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Caravanners
sundancer 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 10:43 PM   #3

Alabama
My 2012 Komfort has the same type of floor. When using the central vac system, the covering lifts up. So far no damage.
As far as other issues, welcome to the world of fast production and sloppy work. I have reworked my 2012 with a page full tweaks and rebuilding to make it as solid as I can get it.
Hope you are a handyman, as that is what it takes.
Livin the Life
OldOneTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 06:50 AM   #4

British Columbia
This type of flooring is also used in bathrooms. It’s usually glued or sealed at the tub but the rest is tucked under cabinets or kick plates. This allows the floor to float. It’s the same in my 2011 Komfort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motomarc View Post
My floor in my main living and dining area when the heater is on floats at least a 1/2 inch off the floor there is no glue bonding it down to the wood. Can you say cheap not constructed properly For something that retails it over a $110000 1 would think it would be constructed the way it is supposed to be.
Slacking on production and materials needed for proper installation.
I have loose roofing as well it's TPO warranty should be covering it.
Has anyone else had these issues???
Other issues are pass through doors leaking in rain storms. Tile falling off behind the stove.
Very poor local TV reception Towers 7 miles from me still poor. I blame installation of cables and loose connections .
Fixed a few I could get to but still has issues 🤬🤬🤬🤬. Not happy with quality of the build out over all.
colm54 is offline   Reply With Quote