2016 Voltage lock actuators - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 06-06-2020, 03:47 PM   #1

Wyoming
2016 Voltage lock actuators

I am trying to find the replacement electric lock actuators and am having no luck. If anyone knows where I can find them would be awesome thanks

Wyoelkhntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 01:26 AM   #2

New York
Contact the following MOR Ryde Rep; I worked with him to replace mine when I bought my 5th wheel in 2017 and was replacing the actuators in 2018.

Ryan Holmes
Aftermarket Sales

MORryde International, Inc.
1966 Sterling Avenue
Elkhart, Indiana 46516
O: (574) 293-1581 ext. 1212

NYVOLTAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 01:30 AM   #3

New York
ALSO:
If you have a Zero Gravity Morryde Ramp that has a keyed entry with electronic actuators for unlocking your ramp, here is a note about the batteries and connection to House Power/Main Battery.

The unit comes equipped with a 9 volt battery by pass that is intended for dealer locations until the main battery is installed and has full charge at all times. Once the unit is sold, the dealer is suppose to disconnect the 9 volt battery bypass and connect to the pig tail that connects the power to the house power/main battery.

The pig tail and 9 volt batteries are located in the front under belly hatch to the left of the generator compartment against the back wall. At the top there will be a block cover which houses several wires with wire nuts and the pigtails. If your keyed entry does not operate, check to see if the bypass is hooked to main power, if not, then hook to main power or replace the two (2) 9 volt batteries...

If this does not work and your ramp still does not unlock, then replace the actuators.
Old 06-17-2020, 07:38 PM   #4

California
While reading this, I was wondering if anybody knows how to adjust the ramp door. I have a half inch gap on one side that the zero gravity door will not compress to the seal.
Thanks
dmcvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 07:48 PM   #5

New York
Check Zero Gravity Ramp Post Plate bolts

HI DMCVEY:

Check the bolts on the post plate at the top of your zero gravity door; sometimes, the bolts vibrate loose and thus the gap. Additionally, confirm that the actuator housing bolts are also tight; if not, you might be getting a mismatch causing your 1/2" gap at the seal.
Old 06-17-2020, 07:58 PM   #6

California
Thank you for your quick response. I will check the plates to see if they are loose.
dmcvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 09:27 PM   #7

Idaho
Another note:
Try to have the side door open while closing the rear ramp door. There is a fair amount of air to push to the interior of the garage area. I noticed one day that both latches on mine would not close, leaving a gap on one side. Once I opened the side door, then both latches would close properly.
littlemick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:43 PM   #8

New York
Agree. My post is a little late, LOL; however, I experience the same issue as littlemick. Side door open resolves any closing issues.