2012 Voltage 3200 Wiper Seals - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Toy Hauler
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2020, 08:50 PM   #1

Colorado
2012 Voltage 3200 Wiper Seals

Good Day,
I own a 2012 Dutchman Voltage 3200. it has two slides and the slide wiper seals are shot. I was wondering if any one has replaced their's or if anyone might know how they are attached. I have gone online to try and locate what they might be, but have had no luck. I called the dealer and they wanted me to send pictures, which I did but they said they did not know. Sent the the vin number as dealer requested and they were clueless. I changed all the other seals around the slides but the wiper seals have me stumped. And yes, I did do a search here on the board and was not able to locate much. Any help would be appreciated

Squiggycc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:06 PM   #2

Alabama
The Schwintek wiper seals are stamped and can be ordered through a dealer or Lippert directly. You will need the RPO number off the column on the inside. It looks like a bar code and is sometimes covered by the trim. The only way you can get those is with the RPO number.

They come with a self adhesive backing. You will need to remove the old ones by applying heat and pulling them to stretch the adhesive at about a 45 degree angle. Clean off as much if the old stuff as you can with mineral spirits. Then use a mild cleanser to clean off the mineral spirits.

Revere411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:47 AM   #3

Colorado
Revere411, Thanks so much for the information. I will look for the tag this weekend! It's unfortunate that these types of things are so difficult to fix, just because of the needed information that a owner would not know. Thanks again!
Squiggycc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:10 PM   #4

Alabama
I just posted a link on a new post for support documentation. Check it out and let me know if you have questions. I know you can order the wipe seal as a blank and cut it out, but it is so much easier to have the RPO number and have it stamped out from the factory.
Revere411 is offline   Reply With Quote