Trade in Value Part II - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Fifth Wheel
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2014, 07:34 AM   #1

New Mexico
Trade in Value Part II

Well last night was the final straw. Granted the AC was not built by Dutchmen but they are ultimately the figure head for this turd. So today I went to see about getting a smaller TT unit and found a few things that were interesting with the Vegas valley. Two places gave me soft quotes of 37k and 40k while CAMPING WORLD which used to sell this brand said that they would NOT take it in trade and if they did 29k was the absolute best they would do because they (CW) dropped the line because of poor workmanship and the liabilities of the warranty problems. The salesman who claimed to have been in the business for 15 years plus said he never heard of that but that is what his higher ups told him. So unless LV CW was telling me the truth Infinity owners are out of a substantial trade in venue. I despise CW but thought I would give them a chance to offload this trailer.

72mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:33 AM   #2

Washington
Yep, I think Dutchmen owners are in for the surprise of their lives when they try to offload these things. I've already done the math and my loss will total near $50K in less than 18 months. Another "stick it up your a**" from Dutchmen Thor.