Pass Through Storage LED Strip - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Fifth Wheel
Click Here to Login

Old 03-02-2021, 07:37 PM   #1

Texas
Pass Through Storage LED Strip

Ok, I've searched and read several threads. I've downloaded and read the owners manual and I've done several internet searches. Where the heck is the switch to turn the LED Light Strip in my Atlas Fifth Wheel's pass through belly storage? I've tried EVERYTHING, looked everywhere I can think of but I can't find the damn thing. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Blindly looking in the dark

Migser31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 03:24 AM   #2

California
I have a Voltage and my I don’t believe my 2018 has pass through lights. My front lights on the cap have a switch just inside the passenger side door that I always would forget where located. Sorry I can’t help. I am sure you checked just inside both storage doors so I am no help.

Old 03-03-2021, 02:56 PM   #3

Wisconsin
It may be there. You should search more thoroughly.

It was months before I knew there was a strip light in my Kodiak Cub pass through, so you are starting out a head of me. It is possible the switch was pointed out to me during the initial walk through and I forgot. Either way I found out when someone asked the same question you did on this forum.

I was planning to install a pass through light until someone said it was just inside the pass through door a little up out of the way. It was indeed there in the shadows. There are two switches in mine. One is for the under belly lights.

I wish you good luck and happy trails ahead!
persistent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 11:17 PM   #4

Florida
As previously said mine was kind of hidden and very well blended in just inside front storage door up to the right out of view
Ovalvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 01:01 AM   #5

Texas
We’re going out again this weekend and I’ll check again. I’ll take some pictures too just in case
Old 03-07-2021, 12:11 AM   #6

Washington
Storage are LED light switch

Look inside the storage bay, it be in there somewhere. Mine is located on a sidewall in the storage bay. The panel has three switches: one for the storage bay lights, one for the exterior "beauty" lights, and a third one I have yet to identify. I am moving mine to the exterior by the storage bay door so I don't have to move things to get to the switches, doing the same with the stabilizer switch which is on the other storage bay wall. Both are stupid places to put switches.
Logging the miles in the USA. Adventure awaits around every corner.
kjlarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 11:59 PM   #7

Texas
Ok, I looked all over the storage area and the front storage next to it and nothing. By the way, I failed to mention in my earlier post that this is for a 2018 Atlas Fifth Wheel. Not sure if that makes a difference though. I have to figure out how to attach an image but I did take a picture of the LED strip and where it’s wired. The wire goes around the top through the interior wall by the On Demand system and disappears. I’m thinking maybe there should be a switch where the power connects to the LED strip but I’m not sure.

Tags
led, lights, pass-through, switch