Just bought this one. Its going to be located on our building lot mid-April so we can live in it during home construction. Since I haven't even been able to wander around it and do some inventory yet, here are a few basic questions.
1. Should this fifth wheel have a 4-pin 50 amp plug or 3-pin 30 amp plug ( so I'll know if I need a dogbone ) ?
2. Where is the spare tire normally located? ( none visible on the back of the trailer )
3. As to the pins in the lowest section of the landing legs -- could those be missing or are they permanently secured to the lowest drop portion? I wasn't paying enough attention when the dealership delivered the trailer to the current storage location.
4. I'd like some recommendations for stabilizing jacks beyond the four built-in that came with the trailer ( landing legs and rear jacks ) -- I've read that with slides, these extra jacks should not be placed at the four corners of the frame.
5. opinions on stabilizing jacks for the slide-outs. This one has a larger slide towards the rear and a smaller one for the bedroom up front
6. Opinions on silicone or other pump spray for seals ( 303? ) 303 PROTECTANT 16 OZ (EA) per BTL : Amazon.com : Automotive
Pump spray not having accelerates.
7. Use graphite product for locks?
8. Chemical and plug-in dehumidifier suggestions
9. Thoughts on this wheel chock-lock: Ultra-Tow Tandem Wheel Chock/Lock — Pair | Wheel Chocks| Northern Tool + Equipment