3750FL Basement Mods - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2013, 06:34 AM   #1

New Mexico
3750FL Basement Mods

ok so on the 2012 the exterior entertainment center was not an option. I pulled the TV and satellite box from my trade in unit and created the following:

I added the additional speakers as the hockey puck radio only had the two outside speakers (zero Dutchmen documentation on this unit but a little bit of research I have the owners manual). Also I added the bracing on the left side beneath the hockey puck radio to support the tv mount. What also is neat is that I added an RCA plug to headset jack plug so that if there is a game on I can put the audio to the outside speakers and the inside ones also (basement speakers). One mod I will put in in the future is a rocker switch to pick from 2/4 speakers like in my old toy hauler. I couldn't find that simple rocker switch in Vegas where it allows one to choose in this case the 'outside' speakers, inside speakers (basement) or both. I thought that the speakers would come with grills so that's another purchase. Overall very easy to do for the most part.

72mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:51 AM   #2

Texas
Good mod I have all the parts for the same mod for my extra TV in the right side as it already has the coax for TV and a A/C plug just need to install it after I get my unit back from the rear axle change out
aapcon131 is offline   Reply With Quote