We really like ours, we purchased in November.
- Kitchen faucet started leaking so it needed replaced and we just exchanged the shower head at the same time.
- Keep an eye on the outside hot and cold knobs for the hose. One of ours popped off and we had a water leak while no one was home.
- Both the bedroom closet laundry and kitchen trash pull-out drawers weren't bolted in properly, those didn't last three months.
- the mattress is TERRIBLE. We ordered a new one and it should be here next week (fiancé is 300+lbs but I can't stand it either and I'm <150lb)
- the recliner closest to the TV came unbolted from the other bottom one but that was my fault, I kept the feet kicked up and my dog jumped up and down too much.
Overall we love the space, I'm a huge fan of the dual sinks so we're not having to battle for that. Plenty of drawers and storage makes it nice to not have to toss a bunch of stuff when moving in. The blackout blinds have been amazing to sleep with and keep nosey neighbors out of our business. AC units have been amazing and all work really well since summer has rolled around, and the heaters were great in the winter. There's room enough that we're not tripping over my dog all the time. Freezer worked too well in spring, we had to turn it down. Fridge is big! Overall very very happy.