Window screen replacement needed for Coleman camper - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Dutchmen Owners > Dutchmen Brand RVs > Travel Trailer
Click Here to Login

Old 03-10-2022, 06:54 PM   #1

Ontario
Window screen replacement needed for Coleman camper

Wondering if someone can help, we have a 2018 Coleman 1925 BHS Light LX TT, we never noticed when picking up the camper 2 years ago that the upper bunk window did not have a screen. Dealership apparently did PDI, and missed that, among a bunch of other stuff, some of the items were covered under warranty while we had it, however, Dutchman would not cover the replacement screen as missing parts are not a warranty issue. Dealership was of course no help either. I am wondering where I can find just the screen. We are in Canada, I know that the shop that covered the warranty stuff said it was a cheap part, less than $50, but to get it shipped to Canada would be another $75 at least from what they were quoted, we are heading stateside in May for a weekend of camping and would order to ship to our pickup place in Port Huron.

Any help would be fantastic. Also, on a related note, what do people use for replacement blinds? The aluminum ones included got bent to hell first trip out with a tall 10 yr old getting in and out of the bunk. I like the closed cellular cordless kind, they would be longer than needed, but easier I think to use.

jmatteis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 03:35 PM   #2

California
A screen shop should be able to make you one, also might do a google search. For our TT my wife made curtains for all the windows.

Mike & Emily-Sacramento, CA
Our 4th trailer (2016 Aspen Trail 1900RB)
2018 F150 STX 2.7 Eco Boost
chily3 is offline   Reply With Quote