Storage Cover - Dutchmen Owners
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-13-2018, 09:17 PM   #1

New York
Storage Cover

Thinking of getting this cover for my 2006 Kodiak 25RGBSL. I live on Long Island. Want a storage cover. I did a search here and saw a couple of threads, but what you all think would be good?

STORAGE LOT TRAVEL TRAILER RV COVER
Brand: ADCO
Material: Muli-layer Polypropylene
SKU: 74843
No reviews
$ 216.81 – $ 343.12
Size
24'1" TO 26'
$ 272.60

This is the other one I s looking at

Classic Accessories PermaPro Heavy Duty RV Cover 24' to 27' Travel Trailer

Raven71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:44 PM   #2

Colorado
We looked at a cover and bought it for $400.00 dollars. An older gentleman told use not to use the cover but we did any way. He did not say why. High winds caused the cover to rub on the corners of roof and over one storage season, cut the roof in 12 places down to the plywood. And yes this was a perfect fit cover with tie downs. I had to repair the roof. You might be better off just keeping the outside washed and waxed each year. That is what we do now. That 400 dollar cover cost me alot more than 400 dollars!

Squiggycc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:46 AM   #3

New York
That's one of the things I am afraid of. I have a couple of people that have Travel Trailers and 5th wheels in my area sitting in their driveways. Some have covers some don't, but I never see them outside to ask about their experiences. So far mine has been without a cover going on my 3rd winter. Doesn't look any worse then when I got it. I have no leaks or see delamination. My only problem was with the awning and separation near the top when I unrolled it this summer. Im getting ready to winterize it again in a couple of weeks. But this year I thought a cover might be nice to have.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:57 PM   #4

Bought an addco cover, and its a month old, already has 3 holes in it from who knows what.They do not wear well outside and they do not fit Trailers with a sloped nose as in an Aerolite.
winglessprint is offline   Reply With Quote